Get Back to Your Prepregnancy Figure
It’s a common bond that all new moms face.Below are eight quick steps to get you headed in the right direction.
1. Physician approval.Make sure you get it before you begin any exercise program.
2. Start slow.It took you nine months to get this way; you won’t undo it in a week.
3. Schedule workouts like appointments.If you live by the calendar or Blackberry, schedule your workouts weeks in advance and block out the necessary time.
4. Stairs.If you’re not pushing your baby in the stroller, take them.The cumulative effect has caloric benefits.
5. Maximize your time.There are many hidden minutes during the day.If you take advantage of these, they will have a cumulative effect on your body.
6. Use your baby.It’s additional weight while you walk around and carry him or her.You can easily do lower-body exercises like squats or lunges.
7. Jump rope.It’s only $3.You’ve spent more on less.
8. Daddy time.He helped you get pregnant—he can help you now.A couple of spells during the week to give mommy some me-time.